Thursday, February 20, 2020

February Sweeps, Day 19


Little to say about the process today. I wrote a little here and there throughout the day, and wasted a lot of my writing time throughout the day reading old posts from Rish's blog. He's been having an issue where text spontaneously changes color or highlights itself on his blog, and we've been trying to go back through and get rid of all the instances of that happening. But instead, scrolling back on his old posts got me interested in reading them. Next thing you know, I was reading the very first post he wrote in 2004, and working my way forward from there. That's what I did instead of writing.

Then, when it was time to go home, I finally decided to buckle down, and work hard. When the time to go home came, instead I stayed in my chair, and kept writing until my word count tool said that I was at 1,014 words. That was enough to get me over the finish line, so I packed everything up, and went out to my car.

Today I wrote more on Sunny & Gray 2. plodding my way along toward that finale, you know, that typical Big Anklevich ending where the baby dies, the house burns down, the demon wins, and the cat gets lost and can't find its way home and instead meets up with a hungry pack of coyotes. I'll be there soon.

My picometer has reached:


EDIT:
New progress meter.
21584 / 30000 (71.95%)

71% of my goal. I could stop now, and still get a passing grade. I'm a C average student at writing already, and there's still plenty of time to bring that grade up.

No comments: