Tuesday, February 18, 2020

February Sweeps, Day 17


Today, I tried my best to get all my words in during my lunch break at work, because Rish wanted to record a TGMG episode with me once I got home. I don't get home until 11:30 PM, and recording never takes less than an hour. So, if I didn't get it all done before, then I would certainly be up late again. I did my best, but by the end of my allotted time, I'd only managed 820.

So, after we finished recording, and it was now 1:30 AM, I opened up Google Docs, and started pecking away at the keyboard. After doing this all month, it has become pretty easy to bust out such an small number as 180 words though. In less than 15 minutes, I'd made it to my goal. I wrote 1,026 words today.

Today I wrote on the Lazerfist version of Still They Ride. Getting the story all set up, Lazerfist is finding out what exactly the wrong is that he is here to put to rights. It went pretty well altogether.

Anyway, my picometer is at:


EDIT:
New progress meter.
19409 / 30000 (64.70%)

64% of my goal. Eking out another 3% each day until I reach that finish line...then start again for the next month, I suppose. As Faith No More so eloquently said, "Surprise, you're dead! Guess what, It never ends. It never, ever ends!"

No comments: