Monday, April 18, 2022

Easter Wha?

I wished you a Happy Easter yesterday, because I thought it was Easter Sunday. I may have jumped the gun, though, because a few hours later, I got one of those little calendar reminder popups in the top corner of my screen telling me to get ready because Easter Monday was tomorrow?

Umm...Happy Easter Monday, I guess.

I mentioned it to my wife, and she thought it must be reminding us of that because it's a Canadian thing, and she's a Canadian. I guess it was a holiday in Canada when she was growing up. My kids had Good Friday off, but they don't get Easter Monday.

I looked it up on Wikipedia, and it had a list of places where it is celebrated. Mostly not the USA. I guess it's just a thing that's not part of my culture that my Apple calendar decided to drop on me and see how I would react.

Do you celebrate Easter Monday? Tell me more.

No comments: