Monday, April 4, 2022

Red, White, And Blue

 In my earlier post, I talked about taking twelve inch Halo figures and repainting them to have Fourth of July-themed armor.

I think I've decided to take a different tack, though. I wasn't very happy with my attempts to paint the blue guys. But what if I just got one blue guy, one white guy, and one red guy? That could be really cool, and so much easier.

Just the other day, I found a white-armored figure...or probably more like gray, but close enough...and I put the old Black Widow head that I had from years ago on it. It looks pretty good.

So, now I've got a blue one and a white one.


Now I just need a red one. Trouble is, the red one that I'm likely to find out there right now is this one:


 That's another female figure...but I only have the one female head. I have three male heads, but only one female. So, I'm going to probably have to order the old red figure off eBay to complete my crew.

No comments: