Sunday, April 17, 2022

The Squad

When I was out and about (pronounced oot and aboot), I found a couple of Fortnite figures that I thought I could use to put together a Halloween crew. One of the figures was another Raptor (Glow) like the one I talked about in this blog post. I converted his backpack into his head, just like I did last time.

The other was a character called Raven, which is a kind of creepy, hooded guy with no face, just glowing eyes you can see in the hood.

I figured the Raptors can be Raven's henchmen, and bam! Halloween crew. I fished around in my accessories box to get them each their own thing to hold, and here they are.

Fun, huh? They look pretty good together. I think I may make a cape for Raven to wear. No big baddie is complete without a cape, right?

No comments: