Monday, April 18, 2022

Sophie's Choice

Rish sent me out a dinosaur for Christmas that he had painted especially for me in winter colors.  I immediately thought it would be cool if the dinosaur was a mount for some kind of knight, but I didn't have the right size figure. The dino was too small to handle a six-inch figure. I was going to need a smaller one.

That llama piñata that I got came with two four-inch figures that are both winter-themed, and, while they're not knights--my original preference, I was thinking that they might be good as the dino-riders.

What do you think? And which one is best? Here's the Ice King:

Or, Frozen Raven:

I want to make a saddle for them to sit on, and probably turn a barbecue skewer into a big lance for them to hold. I think it'll look pretty fun when I'm done.

No comments: