Monday, April 25, 2022

More Sickness

Who buys Halloween stuff in April? Well, this guy does, especially if he finds them on sale.

I checked on the clearance aisle at the local Walmart, and saw this Dracula.


I saw this and passed on it once, but this time around I was feeling a little more free-spending, I guess. It's on sale! That means it's okay, right?

It's not particularly cheap, but it's basically 33% off, which is a pretty large percentage. So, I scooped it up.

I've never bought a Bendyfig. I didn't know how much I'd like it, but when I opened it up in the car, it was pretty cool.


The name Bendyfigs might be a little misleading. They're made of bendy material, but it takes an awful lot to get them to pose in much more than a simple standing pose.

The guy came with a stand, which I totally didn't expect. He has peg holes on his feet, and I'm sure it makes it infinitely better than trying to stand him up on his feet.

He also came with a wired cape to make all sorts of poses possible. The cape doesn't have to just hang flat.

I've never had a figure with a wired cape before, but most collectors swear by them. Seems like I should have gotten one with some of the more expensive and super-articulated figures I've gotten, but I guess Bendyfigs is the place to go.

Anyway, I really love this guy, and I'll be pretty happy come Halloween to put him up on my shelves. Halloween is a long way off though. I gotta stop going out to shop for toys so much...but everything is going on sale right now. I keep finding so many good deals.

No comments: