Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Thresh

Rish saw this guy back in October and suggested to me that I get it for my Halloween shelf.


I'd seen it around, but hadn't considered getting it, because I had no clue about League of Legends. It certainly looked like it belonged on a Halloween shelf, but with no connection to the character at all, I wasn't interested...at least not at full price. Put it on clearance? Maybe.

Well, this week I found it on sale for half off, and I couldn't turn that down.

I still don't know anything about League of Legends, and my son tells me that it's not a very good game, so I'll probably never know any more about League of Legends. All I do know is that this guy is pretty cool.

I had a friend in high school who had a heavy metal band called Thresh Throne. I couldn't understand what the name meant, so he explained to me that it meant that they were the kings of thrash metal. I still didn't get it. Shouldn't it be Thrash Throne if that was what it meant? Thresh means to separate grain from the plant, right?

Anyway, maybe this guy could be the band's mascot, like Vic Rattlehead or Eddie from Iron Maiden.

No comments: