Thursday, August 4, 2022

Does Fat Help Fix Dry Skin? Does Butter Count As Dairy? - Day 25 - BBBE Challenge Daily Update

I've been eating tons of butter, and one of the reasons I've been doing that is to help my skin. I've always had dry skin since I was a child, and many say that eating more fat can help fix that...however, many others say that dairy can cause dry skin. So, am I doing something counterproductive by eating dairy fat? Or, once it's rendered to fat, does that make it not dairy anymore? Please comment and let me know.

Marshal made his way back from his family reunion, and had to resist the myriad of temptations that his family was eating in the car. How did he manage it? And what was the hardest thing to resist? Watch to find out the answer to these pressing questions.

No comments: