Sunday, August 28, 2022

Mandos

Star Wars is definitely Mandalorian crazy these days. It's the thing they have that is successful, so they've gone whole hog, gone ham...uh, gone bacon? Why doesn't that expression exist?

I've been getting a bunch of Mando figures, because that's the figures they've been releasing. Within the last month or so I've added all of these figures.

There's a few more I could add as well, if I was willing to pay a couple of dollars extra.

All these Mandos arriving at once are destined to go on my Ankletown Station display. Ankletown Station is what the book I have been writing for the last two months is, but so far I haven't included any Mandos in it. Do I need to change that? Should there be Mandos? A whole group of them? Maybe they're a gang that is always causing problems? Maybe they're bounty hunters (makes sense right) that are after our heroes? 

Or, am I better off keeping Mandos out, so Disney doesn't come after me with their lawyers to destroy me and grind into powder that will be carried away like dust in the wind? All we are is dust in the wind. Everything is dust in the wind. Same old song. Just a drop of water in an endless sea...whoops, sorry, got carried away there.

No comments: