Monday, August 29, 2022

Is This Weird?

I'm not a cat person, so I don't know, but I'm guessing this is not normal for cats. I have a cat that likes to play ball.

That's not a normal thing for cats, is it? Everybody knows that dogs are known for playing ball, but cats?

The ball is one of those little Nerf things that can be used as a bullet in a particular Nerf gun, and it's just the right size for her to grag in her mouth and carry around. It cracks me up every time I see her pick it up in her mouth...it's just so dog-like.

She plays with the ball all by herself, knocking it around with her paw, or backing up and then pouncing on it. And she chases it every time you kick it across the floor.

She hasn't quite figured out the ball game, though. She picks up the ball in her mouth pretty often, but not every time, and she brings the ball with her in her mouth, but she doesn't bring in back to me so I can throw it again for her. When she get that down, I think we can officially start calling her a dog.

Maybe that's why I like this cat so much more than our other one. She's basically a dog in cat's clothing.

No comments: