Thursday, August 4, 2022

Warpaint!

I just did a video the other day about my Skull Team Six, and then the very next day, while looking on eBay, I found another guy I should add to the bunch. Behold, Warpaint:

His skull is just a little face paint, but it's enough to earn him a spot on the roster. He's another Fortnite guy, this time from McFarlane toys. They make their figures at a 7-inch scale, so he's going to be towering over many of the others. He'll be about the same size as Eredin Bréacc Glas, the tall Witcher figure at the back of this picture:

They can be the tall guys, at the back. They can be the Ralph Sampson and Hakeem Olajuwon of the team, the Twin Towers as they were known. Of course, I can't pose that basketball team until I get my study back in order, so I guess that needds to be job one.

No comments: