Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Expecto Patreon

I swore in that last new episode of the Dunesteef, I swore that I would have my Patreon up and going by the time the episode aired, so I struggled my way through it...despite it being pretty easy to do...and got it all ready for you to check out if you'd like.

It's available over at Patreon.com/biganklevich, and there are several tiers to choose from. I would appreciate it so much if you could find it in your heart and your budget to support me in whatever fashion you can. 

The first episode of the relaunched Anklecast will come out in just a few weeks. It will have a brand new story from me called, "Eye-opening." I have several different voices that you will recognize playing the characters in the story, and I even have Little Anklevich making his first podcast appearance as the voice of the child.

Rish and I got together last night to discuss the story, and some other stuff as well, and I think you'll find that the show feels pretty familiar in its format. I'm hoping to make the Anklecast be as close as possible to a Dunesteef episode. I've even got the episode art set to go.

I think you'll enjoy it. Or, wait, let me be like that guy from all the writer's convention Rish and I went to. I think his name was Johnny something...let me just tell you that you need the Anklecast in your life. You'll never be the same once you subscribe to the Anklecast and support the Patreon. You'll look back to it as the moment your life changed forever.

I think Rish called that guy Hollywood Big, to go along with California Rish, his own character that he could play who was actually positive about his work and his chances at getting a girl.

No comments: