Friday, August 5, 2022

Scene Inspiration

I've mentioned before...at least I think I have (wait I definitely have, it was in this post)...that what I've been writing since July started is based on my playset idea of Ankletown Station. I started gathering action figures to populate the place, and then the next thing you know, I started making an idea for a book set in the middle of it.

Well, I just finished up chapter four the other day, and, for fun, I thought I'd share with you a picture that kind of illustrates the cliffhanger that ends the chapter. Here is one of our main characters, Dawn, facing off against the alien thug named T'nok T'qtil (a name suggested by Eric Joseph on Facebook).

Everything about this story is turning out to be inspired by toys. I just picked up that alien guy from Target a week or two ago, to use as another alien for Ankletown, and he's already made his way into the story. He's actually a Halo guy called Atriox, but now his name is T'nok T'qtil forver more.

No comments: