Friday, June 16, 2023

Great Stuff Reasonably Priced

These guys are something that I've wanted to put on the space station since the beginning. Sure we can put Star Wars guys and Guardians of the Galaxy and Fortnite and Halo and Final Faction, but what about regular old USA astronauts? Behold:

In my searchings on the internet, I found that somebody over in China makes them, and I found somebody on eBay selling them for really cheap, so I ordered a pair. The shipping time was really long, so I forgot that they were coming by the time they finally arrived, but here they are, and they fit right in with the rest of my 4-inch figures like the mud spattered Penguin from yesterday's post.

I love these guys. I think they look so good. I especially love how their helmets are reflective like they are. Eventually, I'll get around to making an in scale moon lander for them to use in their travels as well. Wouldn't that be fun? A moon lander parked on the landing pads next to an X-Wing or the Slave I?

No comments: