Friday, March 22, 2024

A Few More Christmas Additions

A few years ago, I picked up my first Naughty or Nice Santa figure. I got a couple of elves to go with it, and I thought it looked pretty good.

The elves have a couple of different head options you can pick from, but there's only a very few different looks. Recently, however, they added a new option. I picked up these two elves to add to the group.


That top one has the same head as the female in the picture above, but the other one...Tommy the Elf...has an all new head sculpt. 

Yeah, I think he's called Tommy because it's meant to look like Tommy Chong, but that's neither here nor there. Anyway, he's an all new elf, so I grabbed him, but why did I grab the blue and red elf in the top picture? Well, this one came with another head that I could swap out for a young version of Tommy the Elf.

I don't know what happened, though. The guy who painted the eyebrows onto my head must have sneezed or something, and accidentally splattered black right across its nose. I'm not sure what to do about it. I guess maybe I can try to paint over it with some kind of skin-colored paint to save it. I"m pretty irritated. I wonder if I could complain to BigBadToyStore about it and maybe they'd send me a new one. Who knows, but I'm a little upset.

One thing I do know, I've got a good number of elves now to hang out with my Santa. I think I'm probably full up at this point.

No comments: