Saturday, March 9, 2024

A Mando Compatriot

Back in December, Rish Outfield sent me a repainted Mandalorian for my Christmas present. He likes to repaint things in a blue and white color scheme that I can use as winter-themed decorations in my study at Christmastime. The first thing along those lines that he sent me was a dinosaur.

Now I have the Mandalorian as well.


 I mentioned when I received the gift that I would probably wind up buying more figures to go with the guy. They have already put out two different Christmas-themed Mandalorians, but it turned out that the first addition came from another source.

This is Axe Woves. He's a Mandalorian from the TV series.

I figured that I could either put him together with the one Rish gave me as is, since he's got blue as a large part of his color scheme, or I can paint some of his armor to enhance it. Maybe make him blue and white like the one Rish sent me. At the very least, I shouldn't just pass it by like I did when I saw the Credit Collection Mandalorian at Ross months ago.

So, he's added to my collection, and one way or another, he's joining my Christmas display next December.

No comments: