Saturday, March 16, 2024

Tusken Raider and Massiff

I saw a post on Instagram where a guy said he was seeing some Star Wars Vintage Collection figures going on clearance at Target. I checked in early this week, and I found the Tusken Raider and Massif set on clearance, but they were still up at a price that was about double what I was willing to pay. However, I checked back on Sunday, and now the price had been halved again. It was down to only $8. I was willing to pay that, so I grabbed one.

It's a pretty good variation of a Tusken Raider, though it's kind of weird to see them wearing black instead of their sand colored outfits from the Star Wars movie. I guess they should have some different colors, right?

Also, the massiff is cool It's a funky and fun little alien dog. I have a couple of those now. Two figures for $8 is a pretty good deal, particularly when we're talking Vintage Collection which is priced so high these days that I can't imagine they'll ever sell anything at full-price.

No comments: