Sunday, March 31, 2024

Good Saturday

Friday was Good Friday, but for me, yesterday—Saturday, was the good day.

Yesterday was a good day, because this happened.

That is the end of a novel. I just finished writing what I have been calling "Love Walks In." That title comes from a Van Halen song that is referenced several times in the book. That is, however a terrible title. It doesn't work for the book at all. The only people who might read a book called "Love Walks In" are the kind of people who would hate my book called "Love Walks In." So, though I wrote "THE END," I'm not actually done. I still have to figure out the title of the damn book.

Otherwise, though, it's a time to celebrate. That is my sixth finished novel now. In order of completion, they are: Sunny & Gray, Part 1: Sunny; Sunny & Gray, Part 2: Gray, The Gauntlet, A Fire at the Center of a Million Universes, Caught Up In Christmas, and now, Love Walks In. That's pretty cool, right?

Maybe someday, I'll make one of them available to actually read.

No comments: