Sunday, March 17, 2024

From Another World

"From Another World," is a story that Rish and I wrote together...except we did it separately. Basically, Rish came up with a tale and made it into an Audiodrama. We performed that Audiodrama on the show with Bryan Lincoln and put it out. I told Rish that it was good enough that he should make a prose version of it that he could sell on Amazon. He didn't seem to interested in putting in the work it would require to take the story he'd already sweated over and make something else of it. So, since I was in the process of writing every day, I decided that I would do the prose part of the story for him. I don't think, however, that he's ever published it himself on Amazon, so up until now, it has been all for naught. But, I've got it published now, and you can get a copy of it and read if you're interested. Maybe Rish will even read this post, and realize that the story and the cover are ready to go, so he could publish it on his Amazon as well, and you could buy it from him instead. He deserves it more, after all.

1 comment:

Rish Outfield said...

This cover is gross. I would be curious to hear how you made it.