Monday, March 18, 2024

Young Jedi Chronicles

I think it's these toys are from a new show on Disney+ called "Young Jedi Chronicles." I haven't watched it, but what I gather is that it's Star Wars for toddlers...pre-schoolers. It's Teletubby Star Wars, I think.

Anyway, I found these ships at Ross and bought one of each.

I thought it might be possible to adapt them for use with 3.75-inch Vintage Collection figures. They'll pretty certainly require some modification. But they're not far from the right size. The cockpit is a little roomy, but not way too big or too small.

I could probably just put some plastic in on either side of the cockpit and it would look fine. Might need to do a little more than that, though, because they look a little babyish beyond that. Particularly those guns. Maybe drilling out the front of them to give them barrels and adding some greebles here and there would be enough.

Nothing could be done for the figures though. Is that thing supposed to be a blue ewok? Or something completely new?

I tossed those things out as soon as I got home.

No comments: