Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Census Of Ankletown

I have been keeping all the stuff I've been gathering for Ankletown Station in a big storage tub for a while, and adding bit by bit as I go. I haven't gotten it all out and looked at it to see just what exactly I have for a long time, so I decided to do that today. Check out this picture.

Sorry about the rug as the background, it's just too busy and makes it very hard to see the figures and stuff, but that is what I have on the floor of my den and the den is where I emptied out the box...so that's where they ended up.

Anyway, that's a lot of figures. There's 36 Fortnite figures.

31 Final Faction figures with 3 vehicles.

18 DC figures (5 Batmans? What the hell?) with a little speeder bike-type vehicle.

As well as five more vehicles (a Batwing, a Batmobile, a police car, and two motorcycles).

3 Jurassic Park figures, along with six dinosaurs.

3 Lightyear figures with a couple of vehicles.

A couple Transformers that are a good scale to match Star Wars guys, as well as the head of a Grimlock that I think I'm going to have mounted on someone's wall like a hunting trophy.

Four Marvel figures (I don't know if Spider-man will make any appearances on Ankletown, but I have him if I want him).

A few crappy Reaction Figures from the 80s Dune movie.

10 Halo figures with some assorted vehicles and other accessories.

A few random figures from various in-scale lines that I may or may not use.

And 52 Star Wars figures (as well as a goofy-ass Ronto from the Special Editions)

Along with all of that, I have done a couple of custom figures.

Not only that, but this was just the stuff in the storage box. I also have an AT-AT, an AT-ST, a Sand Skiff, and various other figures on my regular shelves. They'll stay on the regular shelves, but they could also make an appearance on Ankletown sometimes as well.

Looking at all of this stuff, all I can say is that I have plenty to start a little town with. I think I might need to make a little pledge to myself that I can't get anything else until I make at least one building. So, that's the deal. I can't buy anymore until I make a first building for Ankletown Station.  Next time you see me posting on here about Ankletown, it will be to show off the first thing I built. Hopefully, it will be worth showing off. See you soon.

No comments: