Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Countdown To The 4th, Day 7

Today, we get the late-seventies/early-eighties version of Wonder Woman, played by Linda Carter, wearing that super American flag-centric cape. Isn't it beautiful?

And for our second, we get the 4th of July Avengers...these are three figures that I just group together because they are similarly sized and have no one else to stand with. One is the 7-inch scale Fireworks Team Leader from Fortnite (the same figure as yesterday but in a larger scale). One is Uncle Sam, from DC Comics. The last is a figure called Omega from Fortnite. I painted this figure to look this way, but sadly, I haven't quite finished it yet, so he looks a little unkempt. Since I won't get around to it in time, I'm just putting him up for now. Maybe I'll finish him before next summer.

No comments: