Thursday, June 29, 2023

Countdown To The 4th, Day 8

Okay, today, we have the Captain America robot armor from the MechStrike toy line from Hasbro. A few years ago, they made figures that came with armor that they could put on and...enhance their fighting, I guess. They did Iron Man, Captain America, and a few others, I believe...Black Panther, Thanos, maybe Hulk. Anyway, I thought the Captain America one would make a fine addition to my 4th of July shelf.

I think he might even be passably cool if I did some weathering on it. Maybe I'll give that a shot sometime.

Next we have one of my favorite 4th of July figures of all, possibly the most American figure you can get: Eagalus.

Eagalus is from the Mythic Legions line of figures. When they first started off, they did a bunch of figures based on birds, making blue jays, storks, cardinals, and the like. When they made the eagle, they decided they had to take it a step further and do a patriotic version, and this is the most star-spangled thing I've ever seen. America, F--- Yeah!

No comments: