Thursday, August 17, 2023

A Fox And Chris Pratt

I've been getting a lot of clearance stuff lately. I guess we must be heading into the Christmas season or something...or at least making space for the shelf stocking to come. That Holiday Barbie I saw the other day is proof of that, I suppose.

I mentioned how I found the Claire figure from Jurassic World on sale, and this week, I found the other figure available from the same series, the Owen...I think his name is Owen. Whatever Chris Pratt's character was in Jurassic World. Okay, I looked it up and his name was Owen. I never saw those movies, because I swore to never be burned again after wasting my money on Lost World tickets back in 1997.

Anyhow, I found Owen on for the same price as Claire, $6. And he came with the velociraptor called Blue and...a fox?

It's a good figure for an everyday citizen. Just a dude in jeans and a...I was going to say a T-shirt, but that's not a T-shirt. What do they call those? A henley? I think that's it. Anyway, a dude in regular street clothes.

And it's the second figure of Chris Pratt that I have for Ankletown after getting the Guardians of the Galaxy version of him a few months ago.

Although, I have to say that I think they got a better likeness on the GotG figure than the Jurassic World one. Look at this guy's head.

I think mine may not have been painted quite right. Looks like some spots that should be brown hair are still flesh color instead. I suppose I could just swap heads on them when I need it to look more correct, but I have no idea when that might be.

So, I have a good regular citizen of town, and a dinosaur that I could possibly find a use for and a...fox? Why the hell is there a fox? I wonder if I could find a use for the fox. Maybe Rocket Raccoon needs a fox friend or something?

No comments: