Friday, August 18, 2023

Arm-y Figure

I've seen this figure a few times at the store, but I've never once considered buying it. It's from the Fortnite Master Grade series, where they make 4-inch figures that are supposedly as good as a 6-inch figure, with lots of articulation and accessories. That's cool and all, but they're still 4-inch, so they shouldn't be trying to charge $25 for them like they do with the 6-inch ones.

However, somebody busted open the package on this one and stole the code thing that it comes with for use in the game. This thing here:

Well, I don't play Fortnite, so I don't mind having the code missing. But since the code was missing, Target marked the figure down to $2.99. Well, I couldn't turn that down. That's cheaper than most anything that I find these days, so I grabbed it and took it to the register.

It rang up as full price, and I had to grab the attendant to make sure that it got changed to what it should be, and I walked out with this figure for $2.99. I couldn't complain.

She's a very strange character. She looks like an anime character to me. Maybe somebody from My Hero Academia or something. You can see that her real arms are confined in some sort of handcuffs at her chest, but she has two much larger and stronger looking robot arms above her shoulders. 

She's definitely some kind of futuristic looking character, and that's what matters if she wants to inhabit Ankletown Station. So, she should fit right in.

No comments: