Thursday, August 3, 2023

Some Clearance Finds (Part 2)

Continuing on from yesterday, there were more things on clearance at Walmart this past weekend that I wanted to share with you. I talked about Human Bill yesterday, which was a fairly good deal. It was at half-price, but it was overpriced to begin with, so it wasn't that amazing. I didn't care much about the Lil' Saucer that it came with, so it was really more like getting a couple dollars off a regular figure.

This one is a little better. To start with, it was only $6, a buck cheaper than Human Bill, and it was these Jurassic Park figures.

It's a two pack with Claire and the Dilophosaurus. Claire would make a great regular citizen of Ankletown, and I've even seen people swapping her head out onto other figures to portray them without their helmet on or something, so she might be useful for that too.

But it also comes with the Dilophosaurus, which I could use for any number of things. As I mentioned in other posts, I've got several dinosaurs that I am planning on turning into steeds for characters in the space station. The Dilophosaurus could somehow go along with that, or get used in a completely different way. 

So, getting them both for $6 is a pretty good deal. But that's not all, folks. Tune in tomorrow to see what else I found on clearance. I'll see you then.

No comments: