Monday, August 21, 2023

Evil Emperor Zurg

I've heard of a bunch of people taking the Zurg figure from the Lightyear movie, swapping the head out, and creating an X-Men Sentinel.

I've seen some people who made it into a different giant robot, using different heads from 12-inch Halo figures too. Some of them are pretty cool...so when I found one on sale for cheap at Ross this week, I figured I'd grab it, and possibly make something fun like that of my own. After all, I've got a few 12-inch Halo heads sitting around in my toy boxes...somewhere.

I've been thinking that there might be some kind of robot sentinels standing around in Anketown keeping the peace...or more like the obedience. This Zurg could be the leader of those robot sentinels. Pair him with the other Zyclops robots that I got earlier, and we've got some fearsome robots to quell rebellion.

I gotta change that Zurg head, though. It's lame. We'll see what I can come up with for that.

No comments: