Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Darby Steel

I don't remember who the hell Darby Steel was in that forgettable Lightyear movie, but on Amazon the other day, they had discounted the figure all the way down to $2.80. I've got plans to turn these Lightyear space ranger figures into astromech droids, so I jumped at the chance to get one for almost free.

Now I just have to cut the arms off, remove the legs at the waist, and paint the dome of her space armor silver. Then I attach the legs from these final faction dogs where the arms were, and voilĂ , astromech droid. 

Hopefully, it'll be as easy as I make it sound in that description.

It will be interesting to see how they all look, since each of the space rangers I have are different sizes.

Especially this new guy who is much shorter and fatter than the other two. He can be the Wicket of my astromechs.

No comments: