Sunday, September 17, 2023

Third Planet

I've considered getting some jets to mix in with the spaceships on my forthcoming space station. I thought it might be fun to have an earth-based thing mixed in with the spaceships everywhere. So, when I saw these at Five Below the other day, I wasn't sure if they were big enough to fit in scale, but I rolled the dice anyway.

How do they work with the ships that I have?

Here they are with some of the Lightyear ships I got, and they look a little small, but not terribly. I think, depending on how I display them, they can work well. Don't sit them right next to the much bigger ships, but have them on their own landing platform, and they should be all right.

I'll probably paint them all to improve their look as well, and they should be a fun addition. If nothing else, they only cost $5...so $1.25 each. Not a big hit even if I just have to throw them in the garbage.

No comments: