Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Putting The Cart Before The Horse

A few weeks ago, I did a post about finding some interesting Matchbox cars that looked like they belonged in a space port as taxis or something like that.

Well, the other day, I was wandering through the toy aisles, and I saw another couple Matchbox cars that looked like they might belong as well.

I think these little cars are supposed to be those airline cargo transports. One of them has a fake airline's name on the side. Anyway, they looked perfect. I could make up a bunch of tiny little boxes to pile up in the back section of the truck, and maybe pose a figure next to the car...

The figures are so small that they don't have knees, so I couldn't have them sit in the car, but maybe there's some figurine out there that's already in a sitting position that I could put in that spot. Who knows. Anyway, I thought they could be a cool addition. These could definitely use some weathering, though. I'll have to get on that...and maybe build a space station for them to inhabit too, eh?

No comments: