Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Jabber-Ewok-y (Sorry, Best I Could Do)

I love ewoks. I know most people kind of hate them, because they're just teddy bears dressed as primitive warriors, but I was young enough when I saw Return of the Jedi to love them through and through.

Recently, Hasbro has finally started making 6-inch scale ewoks in their Star Wars Black Series line. Not many, but a few. So far, we've gotten Teebo, Wicket, and now Paploo. 

I've been scouring all the local stores in hopes of finding a Paploo, but I never did. However, my man Rish Outfield, who scours at least ten times as many stores as I do, has found several.

Since I was in town to visit him recently, he held one of them for me. So, I now have one of each of the ewoks that have been released so far. I love it. I put them on the shelf with my Endor version of Han and Leia, and here they are:

It's funny how little those figures are. They still cost the same though. Funny that. If they make an extra large figure, they always charge more to make up for the extra cost of all the plastic, but when they make smaller figures like jawas, ugnaughts, or ewoks, they never cost less. Hmmm....

No comments: