Thursday, September 7, 2023

More For The Ankletown

I told you in the last two posts that Rish Outfield has been saving up a bunch of toys for me to use on my proposed space station. He's been gathering them at the various toy trades that he attends on a near weekly basis. So, I thought I'd take a picture of the new guys I have and let you see.

Two jawas, two ugnaughts, four mon calamari officers, a K2SO, an imperial probe droid, a lobot, and some kind of special edition droid that I've never seen before, and a vintage collection Klatoonian Raider were the stash he'd gathered for me this time. 

The last one there is a Tusken Raider from the Book of Boba Fett show that I found at Target while I was with Rish that I added to the stash myself.

There were also several other things, like spaceships of varying styles, that I can find a use for as well. Some are good as is, others will need a little customizing, but all in all, it was a good day for Ankletown Station. God I gotta get to work on that thing.

No comments: