Sunday, July 3, 2022

Fennec Shand

I'm not really sure how much of a fan of Fennec Shand the character I am. I love Ming-Na Wen, but mostly because of her role in Agents of Shield, not because of Star Wars. She wasn't terrible, but she really seemed to be the person who did everything that Boba Fett should have done if he didn't totally suck, which I didn't appreciate, because Boba Fett is not supposed to suck.

Her look, however, is pretty cool. I like it. So, when I went to Target today and found her on the peg, I grabbed her, and considered myself lucky. It's the first time I've seen her in the wild.

She comes with an unmasked head, and a helmeted head. I assumed that the helmet actually fit over her head, but that was not the case. It was a totally separate head with its own peg to go in the neck joint. I put the helmet on her, because that's more the kind of thing that I'm looking for on my space port.

She fits well in a Star Wars world, so she'll be perfect on the station. The only thing I might do is put a wash on the top of her head to mute that cap a little bit.

And now I've got an extra head that I could use on a different figure. Not sure who to put it on, maybe some kind of Fortnite character, but I like having the option.

No comments: