Tuesday, July 12, 2022

It's Finally Starting

We've pushed the rock all the way up the hill, and it's finally starting to go down the other side. This morning, the guys arrived bright and early, and started laying down the new floors.

We had to leave to take the cat to the vet, and by the time we got back, it was looking like this:


My wife is probably giddy as I send her these pictures. She's sad she's at work instead of here to watch. It does look pretty nice, but I don't get as excited about floors. I'm just excited to be able to put things back together now that the floors are going down.

I need to make something to eat for the BBBE challenge I'm doing with Marshal, but they're doing the kitchen right now. My fast is getting longer than I expected it to be because of that, which is fine because I ate really late Sunday night, so it would have been really short otherwise. 

I don't know when I'll be able to get in there to cook though.  I may have to just go by Costco and buy me a pack of those pre-cooked frozen hamburgers that they sell, and warm them in the microwave when I get to work. I guess we'll see.

Maybe I should quit writing this right now and go get in the shower before they move to the bathroom and I have to go to work without one. Yeah, I'll do that. See you guys later.

No comments: