Saturday, July 16, 2022

Mac 'N' Cheese Day

They brought us pizza to work for a meeting that we were required to attend on Thursday. I didn't have any, because I'm done with carbs, but also it definitely doesn't jive with my Beef, Butter, Bacon, and Eggs Challenge I'm doing with Marshal.

One of my coworkers dished up a plate and sat down next to me, though, and I was surprised to see what he had.

That is macaroni and cheese pizza. I have to admit that I'm a little disgusted by it. Mac and cheese is probably one of the worst things out there to eat these days. It's a load of carbs and some chemical-laden nastiness of a sauce that should never find its way into a human body.

But now they've taken it up a notch. Now they've added a pizza crust, in case there weren't enough carbs. Or, you could say it the worse way, they've removed anything of value that pizza has, and replaced it with carbs that are going to quickly earn you a membership card in the Wilford Brimley club along we me and millions of other Americans.

No comments: