Monday, July 11, 2022

I'm On The Hunt, I'm After You

I made this video especially for Rish Outfield. He's talked to me several times about people on YouTube who do toy hunt videos. I even shot one once, but it took me so long to get around to editing it that the toys I saw were already clearanced out of the stores by the time I would have released it.

So, when I went on my usual toy rounds the other morning, I thought it might be fun to make them into one of those toy hunt videos. Then Rish could watch it, and tell me how worthless it was, just like all the other ones we see on YouTube.

So, it's the thrill of the chase! Get hyped everybody!

The main reason I went out was because I saw someone saying they found the GI Joe Classified Spirit and Storm Shadow at a store in their area. Maybe they had it in mine too. I have them on pre-order, but I just got an email that pushed the expected arrival date to September. So, if I could get them now, then I could just cancel that crap. Well, did I find them? You can only find out by watching to see...

1 comment:

Rish Outfield said...

I've always wanted to make a video like this, then sit on it for a few years, and see what kind of treasures I passed up on, not knowing they'd be valuable in the future.