Friday, March 17, 2017

Day 16 Of March

I had to stay home with my five-year-old today, because he was sick. Well, marginally sick. He had issues overnight, but by midday he was doing pretty good.

I have to admit, after about five or six hours of being at his beck and call, I was ready to give him away. So, I found someone to give him to.

My daughter wanted to go to the grocery store and get herself a treat, then go to the park...the fancy new park that has this 30-foot-tall pyramid jungle gym to climb on.

I agreed, as long as she was willing to watch the little guy, and let me write while we were at the park. She was down with that, so that's what I did. I brought my little bluetooth keyboard, logged into Google Docs, and typed away. I got 1,035 while I was there, and didn't have to stay up till after midnight to get it done today. That was awesome.


No comments: