Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Day 7 Of March

I wanted to get to be early, to make up for my late night last night. Didn't happen though. I was too easily distracted today. I kept going off to look at Facebook, or to search for other interesting things, like this word cloud:



So, word clouds are things that take the words you write the most in a document, and arrange them by size. This is made from the words written so far in Sunny & Gray. I spent a lot of time messing with that to make it look like I wanted. Browsing the possible shapes it could be. I wish there could have been a fairy or at least a dragonfly, but a butterfly was the closest I could get. That was a lot of time not writing.

I should be asleep already. I need to find a way to get up early in the morning to write instead of staying up really late. The late night thing just doesn't work well with my daily schedule.

Anyway, despite all the screwing around, I finally wrote my 1,000 words. 1,074 to be exact. Here's the chart so far:


No comments: