Sunday, March 26, 2017

Day 25 Of March

Yesterday we spent the whole day cleaning out the basement, and when the normal hour that I write came along, I was tired. But I wasn't done. Normally on Saturday, we do our grocery shopping, but because of the basement, we hadn't done that. So, I told my wife to make me a list, and I would get stuff. After that was done, then I sat down to write. The internet is back, so that offered a few distractions (I had to check how my favorite soccer team had done, bet you'd never guess, another 0-0 tie. The second 0-0 tie for them of the year in four games. Sometimes the haters are right), but mostly I did fine.

I wrote 1,058 words. Only six days left to finish out another successful month.


1 comment:

Rish Outfield said...

Well done. Unfortunately, I fell on my sword yesterday.

No real reason to go on.