Saturday, March 18, 2017

Day 17 Of March

My five-year-old somehow got his hands on some rice, and burned the living shit out of it in the microwave. I was about to write, when this horrible smell filled the entire main floor of our house. I started to get a little nauseated by the stench, and I knew I wasn't going to be able to write in such an environment.

But I was prepared. It was a lovely spring evening, so I grabbed my trusty bluetooth keyboard, and headed out to the backyard. I sat at our patio table, and wrote 1,233 words out there.

My chart says:


I'm only at day 17, but I'm over 20,000 words now. That's always exciting. Last month it took twenty-eight days to reach that milestone.

Also, today was St. Patrick's Day, and I wrote my 1,000 words while sitting on Paddy O'Furniture. Wah wah. (Sorry, I couldn't help it).

No comments: