Friday, May 5, 2023

Speeder Bike

I found this at Walmart on clearance the other day, and I figured it had come down enough in price that I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Looks like it could be a cool speeder bike on a multiversal space port, right? I could care less about the Black Adam figure, because I don't feel like it fits in well with the aesthetic, but the other silver and black guy does. So that's a bonus.

I think it would be really funny to have a character riding this speeder bike, and being chased by a biker scout on an ROTJ speeder bike. They even have one available to purchase right now!

But yeah, they want $45 for it. Forty-frickin'-five dollars! Not for the AT-AT. Not even for the AT-ST. For a frickin' speeder bike.

The worst part is that Star Wars fans are kind of chumps. They'll pay whatever Hasbro asks, so these things never go on sale...at least not around here. Only garbage tier toys like Black Adam or Lightyear make clearance around here. Rish always makes fun of me for paying full price on things like Star Wars Black Series, saying I should just wait and they'll hit clearance. He might see that on his shelves in his state, but I never do.

So, I'll probably never get this speeder bike, but you never know. I'll take Rish's advice in this case and wait and see. I can't afford to do otherwise.

No comments: