Wednesday, May 31, 2023

The Ghost In The Monitor

If you supported my Patreon, you'd already be enjoying this month's episode.

I just posted the story on Patreon

It is a continuation of the event that Rish started over on his Patreon...but if you're not on his Patreon, then you don't know about that either. We are presenting the stories from our very first ever Broken Mirror Story Event, from back in 2001-02. He posted his entry, which is called "Monitored Conversation." 

Now it's my turn. Today, I posted part one of my story "The Ghost in the Monitor." It's a pretty long story, so I've broken it up into two parts to make it possible to finish the podcast within the month. It's a pretty fun premise. Joe, a young father of a newborn, is watching his child when he hears a voice threatening voice from the baby monitor. He rushes into the baby's room to find that...no one is there.

If you're interested, you could head over to the Patreon and pledge as little as $1 a month, and you could get it right now. If less than the price of a candy bar is too much, then I guess you can wait a week or two, and I'll post it on the regular feed, and you can enjoy it then. It's up to you.

No comments: