Sunday, October 15, 2023

Favorite Son (or Grandson) and Doctor's Orders on The Rish Outcast

Rish wrote a couple of sketches to perform for his show while I was visiting him last month. We sat in his car with the windows rolled up in blazing heat trying to get them out before we died of heat exhaustion. It was so miserable that we decided to do the second one in a quieter place with the windows rolled down. It turned out that it wasn't a quiet enough place, however, because after I returned to Houston, Rish had me redo the sketch with him on our home setups.

So, long story short, these are some great sketches that required a lot of suffering to provide to you. I'd really like it if you listened and enjoyed them. You can just go to your podcast program and listen to them there, because I assume you are already subscribed to his feed. Or you can swing by his blog and download the file there. Or you could take the easy way out, and click the play button below. You know which option I'd choose.

No comments: