Saturday, April 20, 2024

Battalion of Ideas in Paperback and Hardcover

Yesterday, I started doing posts about my book collection. You should start a collection of these books, which are available in paperback and hardcover on Amazon.

The most recent of which to arrive on the shelves is A Battalion of Ideas: The Short Fiction Collection, Volume Two. The paperback and hardcover versions of that book just went live this week. I slaved away on them last week until I had it all done, then put them in Amazon's hands. They took a day or so, and then they were live. I'm pretty excited about it. This is the full front/spine/back cover of the book.

I made sure to have it match the first volume in the series as close as possible, but one thing that I added was the volume number up in the top of the spine. I liked it so much, that I redid the cover of Kingdom of Flies and Fireflies: The Short Fiction Collection, Volume One and added that little bit in.

Now, when people buy them, they'll match perfectly on their shelf. I love it...particularly because I'll have copies of them on my own shelf. Hey, I'm a book collector too, right? I can't skip my own books.

Anyway, if you're like me, and you like collecting books, feel free to head over to Amazon and grab a copy of my three short story collections that are now available. 

Kingdom of Flies and Fireflies: The Short Fiction Collection, Volume One

Battalion of Ideas: The Short Fiction Collection, Volume Two

Christmas Creatures: A Twisted Christmas Story Collection

I guess, since I showed the full cover of the other two, I'll throw the full cover of Christmas Creatures on here as well.

This week, I've been slaving away at getting Rish Outfield's new collection ready for paperback and hardcover publishing. So, pretty soon, you'll be able to start collecting books of his as well. I'm doing it for free, although I did request an author signed hardcover copy as my payment for the work of making the book exist. I mean, come on, I'm not going to let my shelves be devoid of Rish Outfield books. So, watch for Female Protagonist: A Short Story Collection to become available soon.

Also, I have my third installment in the short fiction collection coming soon. I've already decided what stories will be in it. I just gotta get some of the audio versions of those previous books finished before I move on. So, I guess, watch for that too.

No comments: