Sunday, April 7, 2024

Wal-Torr the Mad!

Okay, yesterday I mentioned that I would discuss my other figure I received from The Four Horsemen. So, here it is, my first of the Cosmic Legions line they started a little while back.

He comes with a more Cosmic Legions-looking head in the box. And when you pull him out, he looks like this:

As cool as that is, I like him better when you put on his alternate head. That is what convinced me to buy the guy. If you add some of his accessories, he looks like this:

When I saw this picture in the offerings for the in-stock sale, I couldn't say no. I spent more money than I wanted to just to have this guy, because he was so cool. I thought he would go perfectly with these Fortnite figures that I made into custom jobs a while back.

I painted those guys up back in 2022, and still haven't put up my Halloween decorations since—my bookshelves were out of my den one year because we were redoing our floors, then the next year I was just too lazy and depressed to bother. So, I've yet to see just how cool they could be on the shelf.  Put them together with this guy, and I bet they'll be pretty dang awesome. 

I mentioned the accessories earlier, this guy came with a ton of stuff. For example, this huge bag of alternate hands:


 That's twelve extra hands! That's crazy. I guess it's neat to have the choice.

It also came with all of this other stuff.

Oh, whoops, I forgot to put his big riot shield in the picture. He came with this too:

I don't suspect I will ever use the shield, which is a good thing, because I broke the peg off the back of it. It was hard to get the handle onto the peg, and the peg felt really soft and weak. I figured I must have been doing something wrong, and I took the handle off and on a couple of times, then the peg just broke off. So, if I ever do want to use the shield, I suppose I'll have to superglue the handle on the back.

All I can say is that I'm really looking forward to getting my Halloween stuff up this year. It's going to be pretty epic.

No comments: