Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Day 15

I already fell asleep once this evening watching Ninjago with my son before putting him to bed, but I had to stay up, because I hadn't written yet. I just got 574 words in, and now I can go to bed for real.

It's just over the halfway mark in the month, and I still haven't blown it. I did have the chance to be a real policeman, and I blew that, but I haven't blown the writing every day for a month thing yet. I'll see if I can keep it up.

So far, I've got 9,766 words. I'll have to see if I can kick it up a notch and get 20,000 in the month. That'd be cool.

Also, today I finished chapter four of Sunny & Gray. I now have twice as many chapters in that book as I had when the month started, plus one story I started and finished this month, as well as another story that had lain fallow for more than a year that I finished this month.

This experiment continues to be a success. As long as I don't have a heart attack and die at the keyboard or something, this will be the best month in quite a long time.

Jeez, this post is probably 500 words by now.

No comments: