Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Training Table

Looks like I trained my kid right. There's a lot of times when your child makes a certain choice, and you feel good about it, because you know it was at least partially your influence that led them to the decision. Not that I want my children to be little automaton copies of me, but I do want them to understand the goodness of certain things...

Like, for example, one of the most important things, that is just how amazingly tasty Brazilian food is.

It was my daughter's birthday dinner, and she chose to go to the Brazilian churrascaria (which is Portuguese for barbecue joint). So, I got to feast on Brazilian barbecue, beans and rice, cheese bread, and fried bananas, and it wasn't even my birthday.

You know, when you succeed with your child on the important things like this, the other smaller matters like drugs and safe sex and all that will surely just fall right in line...right?

No comments: