Sunday, February 26, 2017

Day 25

Maybe it is the lingering anger and bad attitude left over from having my camera stolen that was getting in my way today, but writing today seemed more like pulling teeth, healthy snug teeth that didn't want or need to come out. It may have been the most difficult day of writing this month. I had plenty of time to do it, but I just wasn't feeling it.

I managed to hit my word count all the same. In fact, I made it all the way to 716 before deciding to call it a night.

I'm at 18,021 words for the month. I'd really like to get to 20,000 before the month ends, but there's only three days left, meaning that I've got to get at least 666 words every day from here on out. That number would make Rish Outfield happy, but only if I landed right on it and didn't go any further.

I think I'll probably make it. Considering that today was a bad day, and yet I beat that total by some fifty words or so. If the next few days are better, then I should hit that easily, right?

No comments: