Sunday, February 19, 2017

Today's Sunset, On Steroids!

Last week, I came out of work, and after a very long and stressful day was greeted by this sunset:

It was a really nice way to end the day. The picture is only so so. I took it on my phone's camera, which is at about a 2010 level of quality. Sadly, it came out a little bit blurry, but as long as you don't try to look at it full screen on a large monitor, it's great.

Anyway, I love sunsets. When I was on vacation in San Diego, I made it a point to be on the beach for every sunset, and took as many pictures as I could. Here's a few select ones:









But now I found a way to take it to the next level. Today, the sky was filled with beautiful, puffy clouds as the sun was heading to the horizon. And here is what I got with my camera on time lapse mode.




I don't know if I'm odd for loving time lapses so much, but I don't think so. I am becoming a little obsessed. It won't be long before I've got a seven minute video just of time lapse stuff I've shot. I love it.

No comments: